SaveGard is a mixture of specific ingredients for the maintenance of gastric function in horses of all types and ages.?As has long been recognized, risk factors exist in the life of any horse that can compromise the anatomical and functional integrity of the gastric structure of the horse with repercussions on gastric and general well-being.?The SaveGard constituents act on the digestive system level, providing overall support for gastric well-being.
- Rice flour?: effect on the gastrointestinal tract
- FermSoy?: for the?integrity?of the digestive tract
- Bio-Mos?: for the maintenance of favorable intestinal conditions
- Calcium carbonate:??neutralizer of gastric acidity (buffer action)
- Slippery Elm (Ulmus Rubra)?: lubricating – protective action.?Membrane protector
Savegard should be used in all situations that represent potential risk factors for the disappearance of gastric problems, preceded or encamped by more or less visible signs (poor appetite, weight loss, loss of athletic performance, opaque coat ..).