Returns and Refunds
If for any reason you are not fully satisfied with any product you have purchased from us, you can cancel the order and return it to us. You have 14 days from the day you receive your order to notify us if you want to cancel the order or exchange the item.
Please note, any damaged or missing items from your order must be reported within 24 hours of delivery.
How to cancel your order or return/exchange a product
- Call us on 99 478 257 to cancel an order prior to dispatch.
- If you order has already been dispatched, email us at email@example.com to cancel your order or request an exchange.
- Return your items to our returns address on your invoice. Please include your name, order number and contact details.
- Ensure the items are unopened, in their original packaging and unused.
- We will refund all non-medicinal products in full (including the minimum delivery cost) if they meet the above conditions. Any return that does not meet the above conditions may not be refunded or replaced.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs. We recommend you request a ‘Certificate of Posting’ when returning an item. If your return is proven to be our error, such as a faulty or incorrect product, we will refund the return postage.
Unfortunately, as a licensed supplier of veterinary medicines, governed by The Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (RCVS) and Veterinary Medicine Directorate (VMD), we are unable to offer a refund for medications as these goods cannot be offered for resale. This regulatory law exists to ensure the safety of your pet, as the returned medicines may have been subject to improper storage conditions or tampered with. However, we are happy to dispose of medication safely for you.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your order, please call our Customer Care team on 99 478 257